(ASCEND) MRTG

Hey all,

I installed MRTG lastnight, and I'm having some problems understanding what
needs to be done to get MRTG to track the number of calls on my MAXes.

There's supposed to be some kind of mib file I need, but I can't seem to
find it.  Even if I did find it, I wouldn't know what to do with it.

The docs I have indicate that I need tcl, but I see no evidence or mention
of any tcl scripts.

If anyone has gotten MRTG to work with their MAX, please let me know.  I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

--
  Troy Settle                -- - -- - --          -- Got 'Net? --
  Network Administrator     | This Space |     Explore the world with