Re: (ASCEND) MRTG

Here's what I use. You don't necessarily have to have the mib if you
have the dotted notation.  One part tracks the number of users currently on
line and the other tracks the high-water mark - useful for tracking when it
rebooted among other things.

Target[wooasc2]:1.3.6.1.4.1.529.10.6.0&1.3.6.1.4.1.529.11.3.0:<community>@IP.
Addres.xxx.x
 MaxBytes[wooasc2]: 48
Title[wooasc2]: Traffic Analysis for Wooster Ascend 2
PageTop[wooasc2]: <H2>Traffic Analysis for Wooster Ascend 2</H2>
Options[wooasc2]: gauge
YLegend[wooasc2]: Users Short
Legend[wooasc2]: users