(ASCEND) Neat, huh?

I telneted into my max running 5.0Ap36 and got this when I went to
diagnostics.  I'm going to go ahead and reboot it so it will behave for a
while.  When I did a fat in the diag screen, I get tons of warning 175s,
but no resets (is this a good thing?), and when I do show ip ospf data on
both of my ciscos, I've got recent updates, so it appears to be working.