Re: (ASCEND) Max 5.0Ap36

Sir,

I don't see any evidence of the original user having a complaint.  The
mention of 5.0Ap34 doesn't look like a typo... just a release which was
never placed on the ftp server.  The original poster was likely not
being
sarcastic... simply thanking Ascend for not placing the release on the
server.

There's plenty of other garbage to complain about :)