RE: (ASCEND) P50 Beta 6.0 vendor MIB bugs

1) I didn't find a trace of the WAN mib. Not supported on Pipes ?
It is supported on the new Pipes.

2) While sessionActiveTable made it to the Pipes, no trace of
   callActiveTable. It was announced for the Max line. Please make
   sure it is also there on the P50 - there's really no reason to
   omit it there. I favor intelligence on the NMS side, but no
   hacks around product shortcomings ;)
Certainly the active session and call table work hand-in-hand. The usefulness is certainly suspect. Regardless, if one's there so to should be the other.

3) A bug that is there since an eternity: Missing user name fields.
   Both ssnStatusUserName as well as ssnActiveUserName variables
   are empty. Same for the IP addresses. Probably there since the
   P50 has this MIB (at least I never saw a name in the ifLoad
   monitor I used to use with TkINED some months ago).
Looking into it.

Ken

Your comments are appreciated.

Andre.
--

Kanther-Line: PGP SSH IDEA MD5 GOST RIPE-MD160 3DES RSA FEAL32 RC4

| o |               \\\- Brain Inside -///                   | o |
| o | Andre' Beck (ABPSoft) beck@ibh-dd.de XLink PoP Dresden | o |