Re: (ASCEND) Configuring a DDI number -> a particular RPM

At 04:11 PM 12/9/97 +0000, Aron Bibby wrote:
>The mental leap I'm trying to get over is how to configure the 2000 to
>route an incoming call (no matter how many channels) dialled on 123-0001
>down one port to an RPM, while a call dialled in on 123-0002 goes to another
>[different] port (in my case, a different VC suite) - simple no?  Hmm, well

It's been a couple of years, but I recall that each RPM port should be
configured as an individual host port. The RPM manual describes this. Then
each port profile would have a unique number configured for it.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com