(ASCEND) Configuring a DDI number -> a particular RPM

Greets All,

In my continuing evolution as an Ascend minion, I've currently got the task
of configuring a MAX2000 w/ RPMs to work with a PictureTel system.  I've
happily got the E1 working, but I'm having trouble with how the Host/Dual cards
route the incoming calls.  Being [very] familiar with MAXen and Pipelines,
I'm fairly confident to play around.

Unfortunately, the only guide on the Ascend WWW site is for a Multiband VSX,
which from the screen shots looks quite different, and I've not found
alot in the manuals either (although if someone has references, that
would be great)

The mental leap I'm trying to get over is how to configure the 2000 to
route an incoming call (no matter how many channels) dialled on 123-0001
down one port to an RPM, while a call dialled in on 123-0002 goes to another
[different] port (in my case, a different VC suite) - simple no?  Hmm, well :-/

Anyway, if anyone has experience of Ascend and PictureTel would definately
get on my Christmas card list if they were able to help (and I thought
getting a 4000 working w/ DPNSS & Net.5 lines using trunk groups was fun :-)

Many thanks,
Aron
--
************** Aron Bibby                    Tel  : +44 (0)117 922 9604