Re: (ASCEND) Mwave and K56Flex

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, Mitch Harhay wrote:

> Is anyone else having problems with users using IBM Mwave 33.6 DSP modems
> and connecting to the Ascend K56FLEX modems?  The max boxes are on
> 5.0Ap36.  The modem will only connect if we bump the max speed down to
> 19,200, which doesn't make people too happy.

We are having problems with that and IBM has said that certain Mwave
modems will have troubles connecting to digital modems like the Ascends.
You may want to try placing '-sse1' without the quotes in the 'extra
settings' section of the windows control panel/modems.

Paul

--
Paul Monaghan (PM1819, paulm@ican.net)
Technical Team Leader - Internet - ACC Telenterprises Ltd.