RE: (ASCEND) Getting USR Sportsters to behave...

Hmm. I have *lots* of users connected and a few (with Motorola and USR modems particularly - but not only) reporting "network death" as it has affectionatly become known as - I have started the perl scripts already.

Meanwhile, if people are interested in "categories" for this issue, try digging through news:demon.service and news:demon.tech.modems either locally or from Dejanews for more info from our customers.

Peter