Re: (ASCEND) Getting USR Sportsters to behave...

Hi all,

I was just going through my RADIUS logs, and noticed something
interesting.  One of the customers who has been complaining about
connections that stay up, but just die, (as Jason put it, "the dead IP
issue) They all have the following entry:

Ascend-First-Dest = 169.132.255.255
                    ^^^^^^^
               This part is one of my blocks.

I'm wondering how the .255.255's keep getting in there.  I have my techs
checking her setup again, but though I'd pass this on.

Alex P