Re: (ASCEND) What good is Ascends Access Control??

Hey I don't care, make it available for Linux...
                   I'll build a linux box for it
                  Make it available for FresBSD...
                   I'll build a FreeBSD box for it

but NT ... NO WAY, Win95... too unstable

OS/2 ..... YEAH, go for it

Please Ascend, don't believe Micro$hit's marketing, go for the masses
out there, reduce the price (at least here in OZ...$3,000 is a bit
rich) and get a great wad of sales.