(ASCEND) Pipeline Filters

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup some filters on the pipeline. Just for testing, I
did this:

Out filter 01...Valid=Yes
Out filter 01...Type=IP
Out filter 01...Generic...Forward=Yes
Out filter 01...Ip...Forward=Yes
Out filter 01...Ip...Src Mask=0.0.0.0
Out filter 01...Ip...Src Adrs=0.0.0.0
Out filter 01...Ip...Dst Mask=0.0.0.0
Out filter 01...Ip...Dst Adrs=0.0.0.0
Out filter 01...Ip...Protocol=0
In filter 01...Valid=Yes
In filter 01...Type=IP
In filter 01...Generic...Forward=Yes
In filter 01...Ip...Forward=Yes
In filter 01...Ip...Src Mask=0.0.0.0
In filter 01...Ip...Src Adrs=0.0.0.0
In filter 01...Ip...Dst Mask=0.0.0.0
In filter 01...Ip...Dst Adrs=0.0.0.0
In filter 01...Ip...Protocol=0

and applied it to the Ethernet. But there seems to be a problem with
arp, when I try to ping a machine that is connected to the Ethernet,
the p130 is not able to find the MAC address for that machine:

ascend% sh arp

IP Address       Hardware Address   Type     Interface  RefCount
10.0.20.1        ?????????????????  Pending  ie0               1

and because of that I don't have any access to it. What's really
strange is that the filter above should allow anything to pass.

I wonder if this a bug, or I'm missing something.

Running 5.1Ap2 on a p130.

Any hints ?

Regards,