(ASCEND) Ascend Radius for other devices

Hi everyone ...

I have a Max 4000 that connects to a ascend radiusd (971105). No I want
another dialup device (Remote Annex) to use the same radiusd and user
file. The problem is that there's only on DEFAULT user with radius v1.
AFAIK the problem could be solved with radius v2 which isn't available for
ascend, right ? So what to do ?

Ciao ... Frank