(ASCEND) P75 to dial 2 #s for 1 MPP session

I'm beginning to think I'm thick, so my apologies if this has been
covered before and I've missed it.

Is it possible to have a pipeline75 dial two different numbers to establish
a multilink PPP session at 128k?

The only way I can imagine getting this into the pipeline is as 2 connection
profiles.  When I try this, though, with the same Lan Addrs in the connection
profiles, and the different numbers in there- I can only get one channel to
come up.  If I manually try to do a ctrl-d + 1 to get the second channel to
dial, it doesn't dial.

I'm basically trying to get MPP to work from a pipe75 to a BRI on a portmaster
which has no hunting between spids (I'm told this is impossible), and I'm
after a 128k connection.  If it's impossible, I want to know so I can stop
trying to get it to work.

If anyone's gotten 2 connection profiles to work in this way, let me know-
I'll figure the rest out, but I'm getting a sinking feeling about this one.

And hey, anyone know a good vendor for cheap NT-1 interfaces?

Thanks all in advance,
Will

--
Will Pierce