Re: (ASCEND) Maxes and Bitsurfer Pro

those numbers have nothing to do with the second chanell comming up because
the bitsurfer doesn't comply with MP+. set the Max to MP and having the
bitsurfer dialing the max twice should do it.

i have had trouble with bitsurfers under NT because they don't work with the
ascend Callback. Microsoft Callback was supposed to be implimented in the

Leon