Re: (ASCEND) 5.0Ai28 - anyone have success?

I was about to install 5.0Ai28 on a Max2000 when i saw your post.  ti.m20 is
still a thin load for me but now i am skeptical. Installing it on my 4004s
is out of the question.

what is also puzzeling is that in the incremental notes on the FTP site,
6.0beta software is recomended as being more stable than i loads !!!!

Leon