(ASCEND) Ascend Pipeline 50S w/ Toggle Switch Needed

Greetings,

I'm going to be visiting the US for this Xmas... specifically, I'll be
spending one week in Sacramento and one week in Long Island...

Is there anyone in or near those areas that has a P50S w/ toggle switch
available?  Even better... I currently have a first-run P50S w/o the
toggle switch--works great in the US but in Japan, I need the extra flash
to be able to support the JAPAN switch type.  So, if anyone has a P50S w/
a toggle switch and wouldn't mind trading me... ;)

Thanks and happy holidays,

~~~
Kevin Ying / Chief System Administrator    interQ, Inc.
kevin@ns1.interq.or.jp                     Infoss Tower 10/F
(vox) +81-3-5456-2555                      20-1 Sakuragaokacho
(fax) +81-3-5456-2556                      Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150, JP