(ASCEND) Configuring a P75 to answer incoming ISDN calls

There are three of us in a software development group using ISDN to
connect to the Internet, which in turn gives us over-the-Internet
connectivity to our company's network.  We three use different ISP's and
different ISDN hardware.

Under most circumstances, over-the-Internet access to our company's
servers is OK.  But under some circumstances, especially during product
release crunches, it would help us a lot if we could connect to each
other.  I have an Ascend P75, one guy has a Motorola BitSURFR Pro, and
the other guy has a 3Com Impact IQ.

Could anyone point me to a resource that documents how to set up my P75
to answer calls from a BitSURFR Pro or an Impact IQ?  Thanks in advance
for your help.