(ASCEND) (Inter/Intra)net w/220

We're trying to setup a network for a place w/4 locations that has frame
between all 4 places.  I want to make it so that I can route private
traffic among the locations and go out to the internet.  I've ordered a
220 but haven't gotten it yet.  The 220 will allow me to use the frame
line at the main location for both public and private networks won't it?
PacBell had quoted doing the job w/a 130 but I think they would have had
to give all 4 locations legal IP addresses and resorted to attempting to
firewall through the whole network.  I'd rather not do that.  I'd like
to keep intercompany traffic completely separate.  Isn't that the intent
w/the 220?

Thanks,

Rob Williams
RobCo Incorporated