Re: (ASCEND) NFAS?

I just switched to 7 Pri's into 3 Max's. I used 1D channel to each box
and have seen no problems to date I think unless, this is the reason I
don't think I am bonding properly. I can bring up the 2B channels on a
P15 but the throughput is the speed of 1B channel. I see in the max that
I have 112K 2 channels up but something is still not right. Plus I have
to go outside my centrex to get into any Pri besides the first one. What
a week this has been.

Bennie

>I recall a discussion taking place here a while back about the pros and
>cons of NFAS, backup D channels, etc., and I wanted to solicit some further
>input on it.
>
>I need to put two PRIs into a TNT in a hunt group. The plan is to keep
>adding PRIs to this hunt group in future, so I need to keep that in mind.
>I'm not decided whether to do NFAS or not, and if so, whether to do
>
>Primary D + 23 B
>Secondary D + 23 B
>
>for no net gain in B channels (as someone pointed out earlier), or whether
>to do
>
>1D + 23 B
>24 B
>
>Or I could just do