(ASCEND) Pipe75 dialing into Courier I-modem @128k

I was refered to this list by a friend, who said a lot of discussion was
going on about my situation:

I own a Pipeline75 and a Courier I-Modem from USR.  I'm at 64k now, and
cannot get the 2nd channel to connect.
this is a result of the Pipe75 being unable to dial 2 numbers.  I've
tried to get the telco to let me put that remote line on a HUNT group,
but let me say here and now SouthWestern Bell is not responsive at ALL
to my needs.

I have recieved word that a "Kevin@ascend.com" has heard of such things
being done.  I've attempted to get a second connection profile going,
but have not been successful as of yet getting a proper connection.  I'd
like toget the e-mail address of someone who has made this workaround
work, or some advice from the list.  My 2nd connection profile, when I
force it to dial, ends up killing my telnet access to the router from
the server.  I've got it set to route IP, but I did not set an IP.  That
was the only way I could get it to dial.  Both connection profiles are
set to Base Count of 1 channel. What might I be missing here?

Taylor Blackwell - Technical Support Engineer
taylor@ichat.com - (512)425-2277
ichat - http://www.ichat.com