Re: (ASCEND) 5.0Ap38 for the MAX products

At 02:29 PM 12/19/97 -0000, Andy Leveridge wrote:
>> >Kevin,
>> >
>> >Would be it possible to let us have a list of things that are fixed
>> >or
>> >changed in this release of the Rockwell code for 56K-Flex please?
>>
>> I believe that the major changes are in the release notes. BUT - I
>> will
>> check into this too.
>>
>> ...mumble, grumble....bloody BRITS..... ;-)
>>
>> [For those who've not heard my accent, I'm British too]
>
>Which page O learned and witty one ??

It appears that the information has not been included in the release notes
at all. I'm told that we currently do not have clearance from Rockwell to
post their release notes (doesn't mean they don't want us to), but we are
looking into incorporating them.

I'll also ask about posting the informal notes that I get from Engineering
once in a while...

Kevin