Re: (ASCEND) Re: Maxes and Bitsurfer Pro

No problem Bennie, anytime... I am just glad to hear that everything is
going ok... Are you still using that temp account on my MAX, if not I am
going to take it out...

Just let me know... Thanks

Luke

At 08:11 PM 12/19/97 -0800, Bennie Warren wrote:
>Well all has been taken care of. First I tried a Pipeline 15. That didn't
>work, they even sent me a used one by mistake. Now I have a Pipeline
>25PX. This thing is great. The book is the pits and so is the
>configurator but once you get it going it works great. Bonding and all
>brings up the second channel and releases it. Also PacBell fixed the
>Centrex service yesterday. So all is well in LemooreNet land. Thanks to
>everyone for all the help and advice. That goes double for Luke Parrish.
>
>Bennie

>>>From: Bennie Warren <bennie@lemoorenet.com>
>>>
>>>Thanks for the help. I will be calling PacBell in the morning. I should
>>>recieve a Pipeline 15 tomorrow and that should tell the story.
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>Bennie
>>
>>We've been told by Ascend that the Pipeline 15 currently doesn't support
>>two-channel connections on a Mac, so I'm afraid that getting a P15 _won't_
>>tell the story. :-(
>>
>>However, we have multiple clients using Macintoshes and BitSurfr Pro's with
>>two-channel connections. It can be done.
>>
>>Seeing as Luke kindly gave you an account, I'd suggest getting it working
>>on his known-good setup first, then deal with your own Maxen.
>>
>>Mac suggestions: run at least System 7.6.1, Open Transport 1.1.2. Try
>>FreePPP or OT/PPP.
>>
>>Peter Lalor
>>Infoasis
>>plalor@infoasis.com
>>http://www.infoasis.com/
>>415-459-7991 x102
>>415-459-7992 fax
>>

>>++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
>>To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
>>To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>
>

>**************************************
>Bennie Warren             /\
>LemooreNet               / /
>320 West D Street       / /
>Lemoore, CA  93245     / /    /\    /\
>Phone:  209.924.5909  / /_ _ /  \  / /
>Fax  209.924.9578     \ _ _ / /\ \/ /
>bennie@lemoorenet.com      / /  \  /
>http://www.lemoorenet.com /_/    \/

* Luke Parrish           *     Email lparrish@iamerica.net        *
* LDS-iAmerica, ISP      *     Email luke@ciscokid.iamerica.net   *
* Network Engineer       *     Phone 1-800-789-6062 x3010         *
* AS 4958                *     http://cust.iamerica.net/lparrish  *