(ASCEND) Pipeline 75<-->75 and NAT.

Since I've gotten no responses to earlier requests, I must be
phrasing this wrong...

I have a pair of Pipeline 75 boxes, and am trying to get single-address
NAT running using 5.1Ap6.  I'm unable to pass even the first step.
On the remote (Internet-connected) box, I have:

     My Name=office
     My Addr=208.155.20.83/24
     Rem Name=home
     Rem Addr=208.155.20.86/30

On the local (to be running NAT) box, I have:

     My Name=home
     My Addr=192.168.216.100/24
     Rem Name=office
     Rem Addr=208.155.20.83/24

The "home" box is never able to connect to the "office" box in this
configuration.

I realize that the first response to the above configuration is
likely to be "Your Rem Addr on the office box and My Addr on the
home box do not match."  And, indeed, if I make that change, they
connect just fine.  But if the home box is given the 208.155.20.86
IP address, then it would not have an IP address on it's connected
LAN, thus defeating the entire purpose.  Unless I'm misunderstanding
something.

Thanks for any help,
---
scott hess <scott@doubleu.com> (606) 578-0412 http://www.doubleu.com/
<Favorite unused computer book title: The Compleat Demystified Idiots
  Guide to the Zen of Dummies in a Nutshell in Seven Days, Unleashed>