(ASCEND) Problems with Pipeline 50 connecting to Max 2024

I have two customers with Pipeline 50's at their sites.  They are dialing into my Max 2024 via two different ISDN switches.  Customer #1 has been having problems since the install. During the day, the link will stop functioning.  If I look on the Max end, the "B" channels are still active, but have no traffic.  If I force the call to disconnect, everything works fine for a couple of hours, and then freezes again....

Customer #2 had no problems for several weeks after the install.  Then, magically about a week and a half ago, they started to experience the same problem.

I am starting to suspect something from the Telco...  Anybody have any tips that could help me find the problems????

Thanks...

Chris Corke
chrisc@cnci.net