(ASCEND) Max 4060, PM3, BAY 8000, AS3000 or USR

Max 4060, PM3, BAY 8000, AS3000 or USR
So many choices...

We are an ISP in Turkey, currently we are upgrading our system from analog
to digital PIR lines. we will be installing around 1000-2000 ports in 98,
So we have to buy new access concentrators, but we are having difficulty
deciding which one to choose. They all say they are the best.
Price wise Ascend is the most expensive and Bay is the cheapest. What do you
recommend???
What is the latest market share of those companies?
Thanks,

Erkan Alemdar
erkan@alnet.net
www.alnet.net