(ASCEND) 56K CHEYENE/BITWARE K56Flex

Hi,

Anyone have encounter this problem before,
any input is much appreciated :

Our User trying to connect to 56k but he is
always connect to maximum of 31 to 33.6, we
are running 5.0Ap36. The user using
56K CHEYENE/BITWARE K56Flex internal modem
with HSP K56Flex PnP drivers. (Win 95).

The ATI3 and ATi serious does not help becase
the modem uses ASIC technology and AT command
set also different. I checked the PCTel
home page it does not say any AT commands
for 56k Connection.

 ATI3 : PCtel 3.4905
 ATI6 : Pentium version 3.49.05

For those users with normal 56k with firmware
above 1.xxx no problem.

Regds
K.R.Kumar

K.R.Kumar                   email:krkumar@pacific.net.sg
Pacific Internet Pte Ltd.,  Phone:872 0322
89 Science Park Drive       Fax  :773 6812
#04-09 / 12 The Rutherford,
Singapore Science Park,
Singapore - 118261.