Re: (ASCEND) Radius Authentication

The ISP i work for has had trouble using the Livingston radiusd w/ our
MAX's.  It wasnt passing along the idle timeout values properly.  users
were being disconnected after only 2-5mins idle instead of the 45mins
specified in the radius file.  We ended up having to revert back to the
ascend version to fix it.

At 09:31 PM 12/26/97 -0600, Kevin Smith wrote:

>What is everyone's favorite radius daemon's to use with Ascend Products
>(MAX and MAX TNT)?  I've tried the ascend, livingston, and the freeware
>merit (aaa) radius...  Anyone else care to share their personal
>preferences?
>
>                                   Kevin Smith
>                                  Computer Cafe

---
kevin

ISDN Support Team                         drule@flash.net
Flashnet Communications

Hal 9000 - "Put down those Windows disks Dave....
Dave?  DAVE!!"