Re: (ASCEND) Multiple logins...

> Does anyone have a way to prevent users from loging into different ascend
> units.  We have a mix of 400x's and TNT's.

What are you trying to prevent?

Are you trying to limit where someone can connect?
You can limit which NAS a user can connect to by adding the "NAS-IP-Address"
as a check item in the RADIUS user entry.  This will prevent them from logging
into any other unit.

Are you trying to limit the number of times they can connect?
According to the release notes, Ascend Access Control is supposed to be able
to do something like this.