Re: (ASCEND) Radius Attribute

> Could anyone tell me whether the patch release support "Ascend-Xmit-Rate"
> in RADIUS accouting ?

No, the 5.0 patch releases for the MAX does not support the RADIUS attribute
"Ascend-Xmit-Rate".

> In general, is there an archive of the fixes/features of each firmware
> (patch, incremental, etc) version?

Yes, the information is kept in the "Release Notes".  Release notes are kept
with the software, typically in the "doc" directory.  For instance, the 5.0Ap38
release notes are in:

  ftp://ftp.ascend.com/pub/Software-Releases/Max/Patch/Release-5.0Ap38/doc

The full URL is:

ftp://ftp.ascend.com/pub/Software-Releases/Max/Patch/Release-5.0Ap38/doc/rm50ap38.pdf

> I've wandered around the ascend web page, but haven't found much.

If you don't want to remember the FTP URL, you can access it through the
Software Library page on the Ascend WWW site.

    http://www.ascend.com/622.html