Re: (ASCEND) Re: Modem troubles

I was not aware of this X2 Boca model either until a customer with a new NEC
computer called for support with his new X2 modem.  A call to Boca was met with
a "NEC modifies our product and we cannot support it" and a call to NEC
resulted in a "your modem is not compatible with KFlex".

Any ideas?

>  Is that a X2 Boca? I wasn't aware that Boca made an X2 modem. The Boca I
>
> On Wed, 31 Dec 1997, Walter Mizelle wrote:
>
> > Is anyone using a BOCA Research 56K X.2 Internal Voice Fax.  If so has anyone
> > seen any connection problems with the K56 Flex modems on the Max's
> >
> > 	I get a connect and then it instantly disconnects

Happy '98
Simon

Simon Drummond               INTOP, Inc.
Network Administrator        601/371-1028 Voice
sibear@intop.net             601/371-1639 Fax