RE: (ASCEND) Beta confidentiality

I registered and downloaded the BETA software for the P50.  The beta
page says that the revision is 6.0b2, but when I installed and rebooted,
the p50 says 6.0b0.  If the newer revision is available, please let me
know how/where to get it.

Thanks,
===
Steven Guerin <mailto:sguerin@staff.communique.net>