Re: (ASCEND) Beta confidentiality

At 11:31 PM 12/30/97 -0500, Leon McCalla wrote:
>the code on the website is about a month old and I'm know that people
>(including myself) have mentioned issues. if the code was upgraded to 6.0b3
>or 6.0b4 I'm sure that more people would be willing to test it on their
>boxes.

There will eventually be a new beta. But again, the main reason for this
beta is to test out new feautures. It is best if you open a ticket with
support when you find a problem. If you do this via email, please include
as much information as possible.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com