(ASCEND) Finger

Once again to finger, it would be nice if it actually showd the persons
ONLINE time rather than channel and port..

And it would also be nice if one could disable th full screen stuff when
telnetting to the box so I could write scripts that do a few different
things (like taking a persons session id and doing a kill  on it if they
exceed too much time...

(Setup is like this:

Primetime is 2pm - 11pm (2 hours percall)

If a user logs on before 2pm they get unlimited time (within reason) yet
some people like to abuse this and stay connected for 700-900 mins I would
like someway to kick them off with a script if they happen to get on (we
do this with our PM products and it works great..  I can even scan for
people to not even touch etc

Jim