(ASCEND) P75 pots problem

Hello,

I have a P75 which has been in service for several months on a bri
provisioned as recomended by Ascend to allow an incomming pots call
to interrupt a B channel if a 128k connection is up.

This has worked perfectly since installation...until now.

Suddenly, the unit does not see ANY incomming calls...whether or not
a data call is up. I can dial out with no problems....with
either a data or a pots call on either channel.  But, again, it will
not show an incomming call!

I have put a USR I-modem on the bri and it works fine...that is, it
will see and actually ring a phone when called.

The caller just hears a ring as normal.  Even when I bring up a B
channel to two separate locations, the caller hears a ring.  NOT
a busy signal, as they should (which until now has been the case).

The phone company swears by not having changed anything in the
provisioning,(BellSouth territory).

Does this sound like a hardware problem?  I have tried software
from 4.6C - 5.0Ap10 with the same results. (Has previously been
working on 5.0A).

It acts like hardware, but I'm perplexed that outgoing calls
work without a hitch on both data and pots.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

JIM