(ASCEND) MAX4k mixing ISDN and modem calls

Hi,

We have an Max 4k which we are currently using for modem calls only. I want to
set it up so it can answer ISDN calls as well.

Are there any traps to be aware of here?

How do I configure the Max so that ISDN calls go straight to PPP (w/ CHAP) and
not get 'Login:', etc prompts?

We are considering getting another PRI, if we under provision modem cards (so
there are a few channels free for semi-perm ISDN) is it possible that modem
callers could be greeted with silence?

Thanks in advance,
Damien Miller