Re: (ASCEND) Bitsurfer to TNT - resolved

According to Ascend tech support v.120 isn't in / doesn't work in our
version of the TNT software. Unfortunatley, Bitsurfers default to
using v.120. Setting the Bitsurfers to use PPP seems to help the
problem.

frankn@netropolis.net
http://www.netropolis.net/frankn