Re: (ASCEND) ASCEND Satisfaction level

Ascend TAC is on the ball, I've been working with Ascend for well
over 1 1/2 years,  I have seen dramatic improvents in thier overall
tech-support and engineering. They are also more focused on the
customers concerns and needs.

Bug Fixing?/ Hmm Since I find a majority of Ascend Bugs we can
take for instance  the TNT bug I found about a week ago, If my memory
serves me correct I was on the phone with level 3 TAC at 11pm at
night, And Engineering was on thier way in. I got hourly updates
back from TAC and I was able to work side by side with my assigned
engineer to get him all the data he needed to take to engineering.
I'd say thats a good response.

New Features? I requested to have channel bonding on the 1800's the
promise date as June 6, I don't know if it was honored? Kevin?

In all of my experiences in reporting bugs,problems or whatever
I have always gotten a good response from Ascends TAC, If there
is any problem, It lies in the road between TAC and Engineering,
I have a good amount of  issues with engineering, Issues that are now
getting addressed, People on this list know, That if I don't get
proper response, I'm the first one to come bitching and moaning to
this list.,

On that note, Engineering is on the upward climb especially
with the addition of Bill Kind, The quality of the OS's are improving
and engineering is focused on optimizing performance of the max's.

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet