(ASCEND) P75 feature request for Ascend

I put the following as a feature request on Ascend's web site and urge any
other P75 owners to do the same.  This feature would be nice with dynamic
IP....

Allow incoming requests to your ISP-assigned IP address (or hostname if
using "mumble" DNS or similar) to be routed to a particular machine based
on the port number.  For example, a request to
USERNAME.users.mindspring.com:80 would come in to the router from the ISP.
The router would see that the destination port is 80 and route it to a
particular IP address on the local LAN based on a "routing table".  From
what I've read in other groups, the Farallon Netopia has this and people
have been using this feature to allow such things as CUSEEME to work with NAT.

I just thought that the more people who requested it, the higher it would
get on their list of enhancements.

-Richard