Re: (ASCEND) Experience with NetWarp128 and NetWarpPro?

I'm totally surprised by your response. Why in the world does Ascend's web
site contain the following??

---quote mode on
The NetWarp 128 is the price/performance leader for Internet users and
telecommuters. It supports all Microsoft
     operating systems and includes everything needed for connecting to the
power of ISDN.

          Compatibility with Microsoft Dial-Up Networking supports
essential features such as dynamic IP
          addressing, compression and authentication
          Support for all Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows 95,
Windows NT 3.5x/4.0 and
          Windows 3.1x)
          An on-board NT-1 eliminates the need for any external adapters or
accessories
          Package includes Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft ISDN
Accelerator, user manuals, NetManage
          Web Kit, ISDN diagnostics software and RJ-45 cable
---quote mode off

I'm having my own problems with a 25-PX and have been told that Ascend will
make things right -- but that's been over a month and I'm still waiting.

> From: Dick Bailey <dbailey@pol.com>
> To: ascend-users@bungi.com; David Youatt <dyouatt@aw.sgi.com>
> Subject: Re: (ASCEND) Experience with NetWarp128 and NetWarpPro?
> Date: Wednesday, June 18, 1997 6:03 PM
>
> I have tried repeatedly to get a Netwarp128 to work with my NT
Workstation