Re: (ASCEND) Experience with NetWarp128 and NetWarpPro?

At 03:00 PM 6/19/97 -0700, David Youatt wrote:

>Kevin, please tell me how to contact those many customers.  We've managed
>to get past the SoundBlaster conflict, but still have problems with using
>IRQs >10, and still have the problem with the card/driver using all available
>cpu time.  We're not imagining this.  We've called your support folks and
>they've told us that these are all known problems.

For obvious reasons, I cannot post customers names here without their
consent. I will try to put you in touch with someone however.

My point here has NOT been to imply that there are no problems. I'm
simply stating that the product can be made to work (maybe only in
limited configurations - I don't know), since we do have customers using
them.

Kevin