(ASCEND) Will code supporting RIP/IPX/Appletalk & K56 Flex become available?

I'm currently running 5.0Ap10 tba.m40 on a Max4000 w/ DM-8 cards.

I was going to upgrade to p13, but there is no tba.m40 load available for p13.

My major concern in that I'm expecting my K56 replacement cards any day now
(yeah right) and was wondering if I will be able to continue to support
RIP/IPX and Appletalk on this particular box?

Perhaps the K56 Flex code takes up more RAM and does not allow Appletalk in
addition to RIP/IPX?