(ASCEND) MS Exchange and P75 Firewall template?

Hi,

Does anyone have a template section (for fwtempl.dat) for Microsoft
Exchange?
Basically, I'd like to allow an Exchange client on the internet to come
in on
port 135 as well as a second port (e.g., 60123). I'd like to have a page
in the
firewall software for Exchange which works similar to the other pages
(i.e.,
allows configuring/enabling of incoming and outgoing, allows IP address
restrictions, logging, etc.). If someone has a template segment for
this, I
would greatly appreciate it.

Also, a more advanced question: Is there a way to allow an inbound
connection from a client, provided that
same client connected to port 135 (the RPC endpoint mapper I beleive)?
Or do
I have to assign a static secondary IP for Exchange
(see http://www.microsoft.com/kb/q155/8/31.htm). Thanks.

					- Lester -