Re: (ASCEND) Ascend DoS attack

We switched from OSPF to rip because of flakiness with routing that's
proven to be a flaky cisco offloading rips routes into ospf.  I originally
tested this with ospf, and it worked on 5.0Ap8, but 5.0Ap13 fixed it.  I
have not tested it with running rip.

Ascend probably hasn't commented on it since it's fixed in the latest
version of code.

Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
"Learn more, and you will never starve." - Paraphrase of Lee