Re: (ASCEND) Feedback!

  Neal,

Yes, Lost modem packs upon boot have been a problem since I can
remember, (I'm sure you remember), But it seems to be not as bad
as a issue in the 5.0 release tree. But it still is a issue. I think
it just all boils down to HEAT. Curious, You seeing any config-losses
over there?

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet