Re: (ASCEND) Feedback!

On Sun, 1 Jun 1997, Jason Nealis wrote:
> Yes, Lost modem packs upon boot have been a problem since I can
> remember, (I'm sure you remember), But it seems to be not as bad
> as a issue in the 5.0 release tree. But it still is a issue. I think
> it just all boils down to HEAT. Curious, You seeing any config-losses
> over there?
>

> Jason Nealis
> Erols Internet

We do loose NET-T1s but never really configs.  Sometimes we'll find a
config has been screwed up, but that is usually attributed to human error.
When we loose NET-T1s, we do just like you do, power cycle until the come
back, and if they don't, we mark them as bad and send them back to
Ascend.

Neal Pitts
BBN Network Analyst
npitts@bbn.com || --this space for rent--