(ASCEND) Max 400 and 90-700 Answer profile

We have a MAx4000 with a Canned Radius Server for our BBS system.  We
would like to hard code the idle timeout etc..

We have set the 90-700 Answer  to be used as default yet when a user
connects they timelimit for that call is not enforced (IE between 2pm and
11pm users get 120 mins) out side of that 300 mins  (the later is not sent
by radius) I have scripts that handle that on our PMs and I just got a
canned solution working lastnite and today with cexample and kicking
people off the max.. YET the people it is kicking off are all over 120
mins..

Does the MAX ignore the time sent from the radius server (bbs machine)
and use the stuff under 90-700 Answer  instead?

Can you answer that for me Kevin?

Jim