(ASCEND) Wierd...

 Ok, check it out. I loaded the secure access firewall on my
pipe-75, And it works great, Except. Playing quake while the firewall
is on, I experience high ping times, And latency durring the game,

I wipe the pipeline and load a config, Without the firewall in
there and it works fine. Could it be the with quake you get a
steady flow packets and maybe the Secure Access may be
bogging down the CPU in doing a access table look-up or something,

Kevin can you explain how the secure-access works? Does it do a match
against the access-list (uhh. I mean Secure Access).

This has to be resolved, This is a social life downage item,
without quake I can not function. hehe.

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet