(ASCEND) P130 and T1 config...

Hi,

If this is a stupid question I apologize in advance. But I have recently
purchased two P130's with 5.0A software. I'm attempting to connect
two offices over a T1 line.

My problem is the manuals aren't the greatest, I can't find anything
useful on the ascend web site and I haven't done this before.

Both units connect, if I use either encaps = MPP or FR. But they seem to
be connecting at 64K at least when I type show IF stats it shows 64K.
When I'm in MPP mode, the status window shows 1536K 24 channels. But it
doesn't appear as though all those channels are in use.

Basically my questions are... how should I set ENCAPS ? When I have all
24 channels nailed should show IF stats show the proper bandwidth not
just 64000? I would think so. It also shows the link as a PPP link but
shouldn't it be something else?

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks!

	Mark