Re: (ASCEND) 56K User Modems

Robert A. Pickering Jr. wrote:

> I would second this.  We like Zoom's modem the best.   Also, Zoom is
> actually SUPPORTING their modem online with flash upgrades.  I've now
> had two cutomers VERY upset at Diamond over their total lack of support.
>
> -Rob

I agree; we're having the best luck with the Zoom- especially sur-
prising in light of the fact that their 28.8/33.6 modems gave us
fits for a while.

However, as of a week ago I couldn't find ANY updates on zoomtel.com's
page, nor could I find anyone who even knew of a rumored release date
for such. As they promised to call me when they "knew something", I
haven't checked back; but I'm going to right now.

Are these updates possibly somewhere else?

'Shot